- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
89 Macquarie Avenue, Molendinar
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 1072 Square metres||2 car spaces|
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible contract conditions (Finance, Pest & Building etc) online auction). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval.
To place a bid/offer on this property, please simply follow the instructions:
1. Logon to www.openn.com.au
2. Signup for free
3. Search for the property "89 Macquarie Avenue, MOLENDINAR"
4. "Join as Bidder"
5. Submit your bid/offer price
6. Paperwork will then be emailed to you to sign electronically with the terms of your choice
You can also watch the video to see how to place a bid/offer also.
Copy and paste the below address to go straight to the bidding:
Welcome to 89 Macquarie Avenue, MOLENDINAR
Situated on a large private block of land, is this stunning 4 bedroom, single-story, dual living potential house with stunning gardens and pool.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE
- 3 bedrooms with study (4th bedroom)
- 2 car shade sail carport at front of the property
- Fully self contained Granny Flat - Can rent out separately for $320 to $350 per week
- Chefs kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
- Carpeted formal lounge and dining areas
- Tiled family living areas
- Freshly painted inside throughout
- Split system air-con throughout
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Brick paved outdoor entertaining area under patio
- Roof has been recently cleaned, reponted and any cracked roof tiles replaced
- Insulation in the ceiling
- 5Kw Solar System on the roof
- Lagoon style pool with water feature
- 5000ltr Water tank
- Storage Shed at front of house, approx 6m long by 2m deep
- Low maintenance gardens
- Great family area, close to multiple parks, plenty of walking tracks
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,979* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $2,337* p.a. approx
Estimated Permanent Rent: $680* to $750* per week rent for the entire house
Rented Seperately you could potentially achieve: GRANNY FLAT: $320 to $350 per week, and REST OF HOUSE: $440 to $500 per week
Total Seperate Rent: $760 to $850 per week
Body Corp: N/A
Pool Fence Safety Certificate?: Yes
Land size: 1,072m2
* denotes approximations and/or measurements
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable tranquil location.
The property is central to everything. Only 3 mins to the M1 motorway so you can head North to the famous theme parks, Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, or head south to the airport, tweed coast or Byron Bay. You are also close to some of the Good Coasts best schools including Emmanuel College, Trinity Lutheran, Benowa State schools. Less than 20 mins to the beach and close to Ashmore City, Ashmore Plaza, Benowa Village, Benowa Gardens, & Cocos Shopping Centres. The Gold Coast University Hospital and Griffith University are also less then a 5min drive away.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please click on the 3D Tour for this property for a virtual Online tour of this property.
41 Albatross Circuit, Tweed Heads West
|4 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|
40 / 34 John Francis Drive, Carrara
|3 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|
|3 beds||2 baths||4 car spaces|
1 / 28 Huth Street, Labrador
|3 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|