- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
161 Musgrave Avenue, Labrador
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 508 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Welcome to 161 Musgrave Avenue, LABRADOR
Situated on in a central location close to the Gold Coast University Hospital and Griffith University is this fantastic 4 bedroom, single-story, home with pool.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE
- 3 bedrooms with 2 living rooms or possible 4th bedroom
- Single carport with open space for 2nd car or boat/caravan
- Chefs kitchen with lots of space for cooking
- Carpeted lounge and dining areas
- Tiled family/lounge/4th bedroom living area
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Split system air-conditioning
- Brick paved outdoor entertaining area under patio
- Pool with outdoor spa
- Large garden/work shed
- Low maintenance gardens
- Direct access at the rear of property to parkland
- Great family area, close to multiple parks, plenty of walking tracks
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,854* p.a. approx.
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $2,478* p.a. approx.
Currently leased with Smart Real Estate: Fixed term 12 month agreement at $495 per week until 4th June 2021
Body Corp: N/A
Pool Fence Safety Certificate?: Yes
Land size: 508m2
* denotes approximations and/or measurements
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable tranquil location.
The property is central to everything. Only 5 mins to the M1 motorway so you can head North to the famous theme parks, Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, or head south to the airport, tweed coast or Byron Bay. You are also close to some of the Good Coasts best schools including AB Patterson, Southport & Labrador State schools. Less than 15 mins to the beach and close to Harbour Town & Australia Fair Shopping Centres. The Gold Coast University Hospital and Griffith University are also less then a 3 min drive away. Walk to the Uni or hospital for work or study.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please click on the 3D Tour for this property for a virtual Online tour of this property.