- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
2 Shutehaven Close, Shute Harbour
|3 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 690 Square metres||2 car spaces|
CURRENT BID: $950,000 - 4 Qualified Buyers
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval.
To watch a video on how to place a bid/offer on this property, please copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To Bid on this property simply copy and past the below link into a web broswer:
To place a bid/offer on this property, please follow the following instructions:
1. Log on to www.openn.com.au
2. "Sign Up" for free
3. Search for the property "2 Shutehaven Close, SHUTE HARBOUR"
4. Click on the photo of the property
5. Click on "Join as BIDDER"
6. Enter your starting bid/offer
7. We will then email you the Bidder Registration form to get your terms. This will be done using DocuSign so you can sign electronically on your phone or computer
8. Once the seller signs off on your terms and approves you, your pending bid will go live.
9. Remember you can see everyones bids so its fair and transparent to ALL parties. Also you can bid as many times as you like.
10. If you still dont understand, please call the agent and ask as many questions as you like.
Welcome to 2 Shutehaven Close, SHUTE HARBOUR
Aptly nicknamed The Haven, this property is located in the exclusive enclave of Shute Harbour. The property boasts sweeping views across the harbour, Whitsunday islands and Conway National Park.
Shute Harbour sits at the end of a peninsula on the Whitsunday Coast mainland, a picturesque 10-minute drive from vibrant Airlie Beach. This small residential enclave is encompassed by the turquoise waters of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, an array of the 74 islands of the Whitsunday Island group.
This unsurpassable holiday lifestyle could be yours to enjoy. From the moment you enter the driveway at 2 Shutehaven Close, your eyes are drawn to breathtaking views of the ocean and islands. As you enter the newly renovated home you are once again met with stunning views over the water and saltwater pool. Inside, the home is spacious, private and positioned to showcase the amazing island views. There are three bedrooms and three bathrooms, the master bedroom with a soaring pitched ceiling plus feature timber beams and access out to a balcony with stunning views of the islands and reef. A large deck provides the perfect platform to entertain and enjoy the pool, views and breathtaking sunsets over the harbour.
The property boasts an additional bathroom, kitchenette and large storage room on the ground level. It is ready for you to renovate for your own use and has Airbnb potential. For the investor looking to capitalise on the strong rental or holiday let markets, everything is ready to go, including appropriate council approvals and an attractive depreciation schedule. A great opportunity to get into a market with solid returns, strong prospects for capital growth.
Whitsunday Regional Council Rates: $4,792* p.a. approx
Whitsunday Regional Council Water Rates: $660* p.a. approx
Body Corp: N/A
Pool Fence Safety Certificate: Yes
* denotes approximations and/or measurements
Living in this stunning house is reminiscent of those lazy summer holidays. A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable tranquil location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.