- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
34 Freda Street, Ashmore
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 756 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Welcome to 34 Freda Street, ASHMORE QLD 4214
This immaculate home is positioned on a generous 756m2 block and located in a superb elevated position in this highly sought after area. Your new family home delivers space with the utmost in privacy and seclusion. The home consists of 3 bedrooms + study, 2 bathrooms, a brand new open plan kitchen, dining and living areas opening onto deck. Oversized double auto lockup garage which could offer an easy conversion to a rumpus/home office. Split-level design, vaulted ceilings and spolit system, air-conditioning. All the hard work has been done with a fully renovated kitchen and bathrooms.
- 3 Bedrooms (all with built-in robes)
- Seperate entrance to front bedroom (great for home office/business)
- Seperate study
- 2 bathrooms (ensuite to Master)
- BRAND NEW Bali hut and timber decking
- Modern kitchen with stone bench-tops and stainless appliances
- Open plan living with split system, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large renovated central bathroom with bath plus separate shower and separate WC
- High ceilings in main living area
- Separate double lockup auto garage
- Space for additional 2 cars and a boat/caravan
- 6.6kw solar system
- Fully fenced elevated block
- Room for pool, great garden for the kids
- Secure under house storage
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $2,024* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,386* p.a. approx
Body Corp: Nil
Rental Appraisal: $680 to $750 per week
Prime location close to Ashmore City Shopping Centre, convenient public transport, excellent Private and Public schools, University Hospital and Griffith University.
This home has so much to offer and is in immaculate condition with further scope to add more value.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measure
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.