- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
32 Carter Street, Pacific Pines
|5 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 401 Square metres||2 car spaces|
CURRENT BID: $660,000 - 6 Qualified Buyers
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval.
To watch a video on how to place a bid/offer on this property, please copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To Bid on this property simply copy and past the below link into a web browser:
To place a bid/offer on this property, please follow the following instructions:
1. Log on to www.openn.com.au
2. "Sign Up" for free
3. Search for the property "32 Carter Street, PACIFIC PINES"
4. Click on the photo of the property
5. Click on "Join as BIDDER"
6. Enter your starting bid/offer
7. We will then email you the Bidder Registration form to get your terms. This will be done using DocuSign so you can sign electronically on your phone or computer
8. Once the seller signs off on your terms and approves you, your pending bid will go live.
9. Remember you can see everyone's bids so its fair and transparent to ALL parties. Also you can bid as many times as you like.
10. If you still don't understand, please call the agent and ask as many questions as you like.
Welcome to 32 Carter Street, PACIFIC PINES QLD
This modern, architecturally designed, triple level residence is ready for you, its new owner, to enjoy all it has to offer.
FEATURES FOR THIS AMAZING PROPERTY INCLUDE:
- Elevated block with expansive views North East to Runaway Bay and open hills to the North.
- Large bedrooms throughout... Four upstairs, one downstairs
- Spacious master bedroom with WIR, private balcony and private en-suite
- Three separate living areas upstairs plus downstairs living/study
- Quality large kitchen with open plan dining
- Separate Powder Room on middle level
- Covered Alfresco area and two covered balconies for entertaining friends and family
- Split system air conditioning in main living area and ducted in main bedroom.
- Double lockup garage with electric roller door
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,664* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,028* p.a. approx
Body Corp: Nil
Rental Appraisal: $580 to $650 per week
This home has so much to offer and is in fantastic condition with further scope to add more value.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Jodie Bell or Brad Scott.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.
|3 beds||2 baths||4 car spaces|
1 / 8 Inga Avenue, Surfers Paradise
|4 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|