- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
40 / 12 Handel Avenue, Worongary
|7 Beds||5 Baths||Approx 7768 Square metres||5 car spaces|
Welcome to 40/12 Handel Avenue, WORONGARY.
Villa "Hakuna Matata" - It means "No worries for the rest of your days". It's our problem free philosophy!
Living up to it's namesake this awe inspiring 1002m2 architecturally designed private residence set in the enviable 'St Andrews Heights Estate', on a sprawling 7,768sqm commands a spectacular Gold Coast Panoramic view from almost every room.
The sheer magnitude of this landmark home's level of indulgence is no better expressed than in the family domain. Here, there is an expansive kitchen that boasts top-line appliances and substantial informal & formal dining and ambient living room with natural fireplace. Plus a games room opening to an vast alfresco entertaining area featuring panoramic views over the Gold Coast and in-ground pool.
As warm and functional as it is decadent and defined by its multiple living spaces and grand sweeping staircase, this world-class residence with no expense spared sets a tone of grand family living that extends throughout the extensive interior and indoor-outdoor entertaining.
The innovative layout with soft neutral tones pay homage to its grandiose design and delivers high-end bespoke joinery and imported fixtures and fittings throughout.
This is a golden opportunity to become immersed in the beauty of this palatial Tuscan residence with multi-zoned terraces amidst manicured grounds.
To add to the appeal, an extravagant master retreat with deluxe en-suite and walk-in robe, theatre room, gym with sauna and the flexibility to accommodate extended family members or overseas guests in separate quarters, will not disappoint.
All with the conveniences of the M1, Main stream amenities, Mudgeeraba Village, Private schools such as Somerset College, All Saints and Kings College as well as Bond University just a few minutes away.
- Vast and impressive luxury home spanning 1002m2 on an impressive approx 7768m2 block
- Panoramic views over the Gold Coast from the enviable position perched high in the 'St Andrews Heights Estate'
- High-end bespoke joinery and imported fixtures and fittings throughout
- Featuring Hand crafted wrought iron chandelier and staircase
- French provincial kitchen with gas/electric twin ovens, quality granite bench tops and hand crafted light fittings
- Family room with cabinetry brilliantly tailored to conceal TV/Stereo infrastructure
- Formal lounge with handcrafted sandstone natural wood fireplace
- Quality Italian floor tiling & carpets throughout
- Separate full screen theatre room with tiered seating
- Dedicated library space with floor to ceiling timber shelving
- Traditional timber walled snooker room adjoins multiple entertaining zones
- Striking & vast entertaining options with in-ground pool and swim jets, built in fridge, chef's BBQ, two burner Teppanyaki bar, dishwasher & hot/cold sink
- Full gymnasium & cedar lined sauna room
- Massive home office/guest quarters/conference room with expansive balcony
- Elevated loft/office above 2nd floor with 360 degree views and private balcony
- Kid's playground with timber fort, twin swings, climbing wall, sand pits, trampoline & timber cubby house
-7 bedrooms , including Master with terrace, and spectacular views, 2 with en-suites, 2 with walk in robes, 3 with built in cupboards plus 5 bathrooms
- Extra-large laundry room with loads of storage
- Automated Triple lock up garage with large cabinet storerooms and full bathroom
- The security gated prestige estate also features, full-size floodlit tennis court and clubhouse
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $3,389* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $2,322* p.a. approx
Body Corp: $40* per week approx
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.
Home Theatre / Cinema, Sauna, Teppanyaki Bar