- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
3 Mellissah Crescent, Arundel
|5 Beds||4 Baths||Approx 835 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Welcome to 3 Mellissah Crescent, ARUNDEL.
This impressive multi level residence is set high in Arundel on a sizable 835sqm block with district views and a tropical garden retreat.
Sparing no expense the current owners have updated the home throughout to create a spectacular family home suited to the entertainer, large family or multi generational household. With an imposing facade the home continues to impress once you step inside. Showcasing the epitome of Queensland living the home extends seamlessly from inside to out via an expansive undercover entertaining area overlooking a sparkling lagoon style pool. Here, there is an external kitchen & a huge al fresco dining area equipped to cater to the largest of family gatherings. With multiple interior and exterior spaces for privacy or entertaining alike, this home is as warm and functional as it is decadent and expansive. The versatile layout displays fresh and bright spaces with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, a great opportunity to enjoy resort style living in your own home amidst tropical grounds. To add to the appeal, a large master retreat features a deluxe en-suite and walk-in robe plus office nook.
All with the convenience of close proximity to the M1, Main stream amenities, Arundel Plaza Shopping Village, Arundel Hills Golf Club, Arundel Indoor Sports Arena, local schools both public and private such as AB Paterson, Arundel State, Pacific Pines State, Helensvale State and Jubilee Primary just a few minutes away.
- Vast and impressive luxury home on 404m2 & an impressive approx 835m2 block
- District views from an elevated position set high in the street
- High-end fixtures and fittings throughout
- Quality kitchen with a large island bench and high end appliances
- 4 bathrooms in total, 3 internally, 2 with bath + 1 external & 1 separate powder room
- Formal and informal living options, extra sitting area and multiple dining areas
- Quality floor tiling & carpets throughout, electric blinds in living/dining area
- A private master retreat with with full bathroom and walk in-robe
- Huge undercover outdoor dining overlooks pool area, with a kitchen area to service
- Extensive entertaining options with multiple indoor & outdoor areas
- Lagoon style in-ground pool with tropical gardens & outdoor bathroom and storage
- 5 bedrooms + additional media/living room
- Walk through laundry room off kitchen with access to outdoor entertaining
- A large double lock up garage with room for extra storage
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,865* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,402* p.a. approx
Body Corp: Nil
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.