- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
19 Papara Street, Pacific Pines
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 702 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Welcome to 19 Papara Street, PACIFIC PINES QLD
This beautifully presented split level home offers open plan living with a seamless internal/external flow to suit families or entertainers alike. Enjoy the views from the spacious al fresco entertainers deck, impress family and friends while the kids and pets enjoy playing in the large grassy yard. Fresh and clean interiors plus a thoughtful layout with neutral tones create the perfect home to come home to at the end of a long day.
FEATURES FOR THIS AMAZING PROPERTY INCLUDE:
- Elevated block with Northern and Eastern district views
- Four bedrooms in total, three bedrooms upstairs with a lower level master bedroom
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite and access to balcony
- Large main bathroom with deep-soaking stand alone bath
- Open plan kitchen with quality appliances, stone-look bench tops and and bar seating
- Large kitchen overlooks a open plan living and dining area with dedicated study nook
- Covered Alfresco entertainers deck overlooking large grassy yard & district views
- Quality flooring, fittings and fixtures through entire home
- Fresh and clean interiors with neutral tones and thoughtful palette
- Split system air conditioning in main bedroom and living area, ceiling fan throughout
- Double lockup garage with electric roller door and internal access
All with the convenience of close proximity to the M1, Main stream amenities, Pacific Pines Shopping Village, local schools both public and private such as AB Paterson, Arundel State, Pacific Pines State, Helensvale State and Jubilee Primary just a few minutes away.
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,664* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,084* p.a. approx
Body Corp: Nil
Rental Appraisal: $580 to $640 per week
This home has so much to offer and is in fantastic condition with further scope to add more value.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Jodie Bell or Brad Scott.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.
30 Paradise Island, Surfers Paradise
|2 beds||1 bath||1 car space|
80 Parkview Parade, Ripley
|4 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|