- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
7 Quambone Street, Worongary
|5 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 4054 Square metres||6 car spaces|
Welcome to 7 Quambone Street, WORONGARY.
This awe inspiring 59 square or 552m2 stunning private residence set on an enviable 4,054m2 sprawling block of flat land invites a new owner to shape their families memories for the next chapter of their lives.
The true beauty of this unique home is no better expressed than in the family domain. Here, there is an expansive open kitchen that boasts top-line appliances and substantial informal & formal dining and ambient living room with natural fireplace. An exceptional feature is the oversized sunroom that opens to a large wrap around undercover fully enclosed entertaining area that overlooks the in-ground pool. Additional to this enjoy multiple indoor and door entertaining zones for the whole family.
A rare separate fully self-contained zone on ground level features 2 airconditioned bedrooms with built in wardrobes, it's own dedicated bathroom, kitchen, living and dining areas, allowing for dual living or guest/family quarters that are separate to the main home with its own side entrance.As warm and functional as it is decadent and defined by its multiple living spaces, this warm and inviting residence has undergone a loving reinvention to suit family living that makes the most of the extensive interiors and indoor-outdoor flow.
The unique layout allows for multi-generational living or simply accommodate extended family or guests with multiple areas to come together or enjoy separately depending on your individual needs. Featuring soft neutral tones and unique design, the home delivers bespoke joinery, fixtures and fittings throughout.
A Stunning open kitchen with quality finishes, a 90cm SMEG stovetop, massive marble bench top, bench seating, a vast amount of storage & large family dining area with fireplace leading to separate undercover entertaining space overlooking fully enclosed rear yard.
The ambient main living area features lime washed brick wall with natural fireplace, high ceilings and bay window with seating, extensive open and hidden storage. A labour of love this home is packed full of features to suit any family and their needs. Thoughtfully planned to ensure all needs are met, an inspection is a must to fully appreciate all there is to offer.
The new owner of this beloved home will enjoy the surrounds of this quiet community, located near the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac & privately set back off the street with entry through a lockable gate and a long driveway leading to a home that boasts a long list of exceptional features almost too many to describe.
Complete with all the conveniences of the M1, Main stream amenities, Mudgeeraba Village, Private schools such as Somerset College, All Saints and Kings College as well as Bond University just a few minutes away.
- Expansive kitchen with large island bench and quality SMEG gas oven, cook top & loads of storage
- Rumpus/Office/Sunroom adjoins kitchen and flows through to enclosed wrap around balcony
- Stunning lounge with high raked ceilings and natural fire place for those cool winter evenings
- Full length deck running the length of the front of the house with large screen enclosed entertaining area over looking the in ground pool.
- Downstairs master bedroom with bay window and luxurious ensuite bathroom with spa bath, his and hers showerheads and basins plus rain shower.
- Downstairs guest/retreat area features a large living area with its own entrance, separate sitting/dining area, 2 bedrooms, separate bathroom and Kitchen.
- Polished wooden stair leads upstairs to 2 double bedrooms with shared balcony plus dedicated living/play area and full bathroom with double basins
Water tank, kids elevated cubby house, two storage sheds, 2 car garage plus large boat/caravan carport, 6kw solar system, air-conditioning and fans throughout including all bedrooms
- Large walk through office/utility space, separate laundry and WC
- Undercover wrap around decking, fully enclosed with glass and screens for use all year round
- Beautifully cared for gardens, with low maintenance and thoughtful landscaping and manicured lawns.
- A massive front yard, fully fenced with established trees provides scope for any family additions or simply an adventure playground for kids and pets,
- Quality timber, bamboo and floor coverings throughout, high raked ceilings and light-filled interiors
- Seamless finishes of stone, timber, bamboo, exposed and washed brick, marble and tiling
- Front and rear large undercover entertaining areas, Fully enclosed rear yard for pets
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $2,534* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,136* p.a. approx
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.