- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
106 Hydeaway Bay Drive, Cape Gloucester
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 1.96 Hectares||6 car spaces|
SOLD by Australia's Number 1 Awarded Agent - Brad Scott
To watch a Video specifically on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To do an ONLINE INSPECTION of this property using 3D Tour, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
Welcome to 106 Hydeaway Bay Drive Cape Gloucester, QLD, 4800
Tucked away on 5 acres and backing on to bushland with a long driveway ensuring privacy, this unique 3 bedroom home is packed with desirable features. Wrap around verandahs, perfectly manicured gardens, entertainment areas, sheds, solar panels, stunning valley and mountain views and only 3 minutes to the beach.
Featuring landscaped gardens and a well established orchard, where an abundance of birdlife and wildlife visit regularly on the grassed areas at the front of the property. Enjoy plenty of room to move and the beautiful wide open spaces of the great outdoors.
Located just 35 minutes' drive to the beautiful Whitsunday Islands and Proserpine, you definitely have the best of both worlds. Just far enough out of town to enjoy the serene and tranquil surrounds of your very own private sanctuary.
Features Include :
- 350 meters of kerbed all weather drive, roundabout and 6 car parking area.
- 2-acre horse paddock with mature trees. Large fully enclosed and shaded chook run.
- Small citrus orchard. Green house. Large dam surrounded by mature trees.
- Dam services orchard, green house and flower gardens with automatic
computer-controlled irrigation system + house tanks can be linked into irrigation
system if required.
- Two car lock up garage with workshop. Large hardstand area in front of garage.
- 6 car lean-to for boats or caravan or property maintenance equipment storage etc.
- Separate shed for fuel and flammables storage.
- 5 acres of level arable land fully newly fenced property. Wet season running creek.
- The house is designed for Northern Queensland conditions.
- 3 meter wide tiled all round verandas with sarking ceilings.
- 12 panel solar power.
- Above ground shaded swimming pool with 40 square meters of timber decking.
- Front portico providing protection from the sun and rain.
- Double blonde brick house with long run steel colour bond insulated roof.
- Doors to the veranda from all rooms except bathrooms.
- Floor to ceiling windows, tempered glass with thermal tinting.
- Fresh neutral tones & air-conditioning throughout.
- Master bedroom with aircon, walk in robe, ensuite with spa bath, shower, and toilet.
- Two additional double bedrooms with built in robes, bathroom, and separate toilet.
- Separate laundry with rear external access. Clothes line on wide veranda. Lots of built-in storage.
- Recently updated kitchen with soft-close cabinetry, gas stove, large bamboo bench with breakfast bar seating.
- Large 100,000.00 litre tankage for drinking water pumped to the home through
triple commercial grade filters with ultraviolet sterilizing. + additional carbon
drinking water filter available to refrigerator.
- All floors and veranda with large nonslip ceramic tiles.
This property is an absolutely rare opportunity, offering sensational value it wont last long!
Council Rates: $2,017* p.a. approx
Water Rates: N/A - water tanks for water supply
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.