- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
26 Roseric Crescent, Hideaway Bay
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 800 Square metres||2 car spaces|
ONLINE OFFERS. FINISHES - Wed 14th July at 6:00pm
For sale by Openn Offers (flexible conditions online Expression of Interest campaign). The Openn Offer is under way and the property can sell at any time, register your offer online to avoid missing out.
Contact the sales agent immediately to avoid disappointment.
Open to all buyers, cash, subject to finance and also subject to pest and building are no issues.
To do an ONLINE WALK THRU INSPECTION of this property using 3D Tour, simply copy and paste the link below into a web browser:
To watch a video of the property, copy and paste the link below into a web browser
To watch a video on how to place an offer on this property, please copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To make an Offer on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To place an Offer on this property, please follow the following instructions:
1. Log on to www.openn.com.au
2. "Sign Up" for free
3. Search for the property "26 Roseric Cr, HIDEAWAY BAY"
4. Click on the photo of the property
5. Click on "Join as BUYER"
6. Enter your starting Offer
7. Complete your terms online
8. Remember you can see everyone's bids so its fair and transparent to ALL parties. Also you can increase your offer as many times as you like until Final Buying Stage.
10. If you still don't understand, please call the agent and ask as many questions as you like.
Welcome to 26 Roseric Crescent Hideaway Bay, QLD, 4800
Designed for the lovers of nature this home stands out from the crowd. With every detail thought of to enhance the experience of this relaxed and tranquil sanctuary, you wont ever want to leave home. Perfectly placed in an elevated positioned to take full advantage of the beautiful ocean breezes. With it's effortless flow inside and out, utilizing floor to ceiling glass doors & panels, soaring cathedral ceilings and cross flow ventilation creating an exceptional feeling of space, volume, and light. With a backdrop of spectacular ocean views to set the scene.
The fresh natural tones create an sense of peace and serenity while the timeless design blends seamlessly with the surrounding Whitsundays. The attention to detail in this home is second to none. Featuring stunning bespoke Kwila timber flooring throughout, modern open designer kitchen, separate dining and living spaces, sparkling in-ground pool and a double garage.
A well thought out floor plan accommodates flexible separate living and entertaining areas, this home is complete with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and multiple entertaining options. The master suite features a walk-in robe, large ensuite, air-conditioning and access to your own private balcony overlooking amazing ocean views.
- Generous sized master bedroom with large walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Air-conditioned throughout, including living rooms
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and island bench with breakfast bar seating
- Sparkling in-ground pool with shade sails and courtyard area
- Multiple entertaining areas with views for days
- 2 x rainwater tanks
- Double garage
Showcasing a seamless internal-external flow and wrapped in a tropical ocean sea-scape, this rare offering provides a spectacular opportunity just steps to the glistening waters of Hideaway Bay. This stunning home will not last long!
Council Rates: $2,017* p.a. approx.
Water Rates: N/A - water tanks for water supply
Permanent Rental Appraisal: $680* to $750* per week approx.
Holiday Rental Appraisal: $1,200* to $1,500* per week approx.
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.