- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
7 / 22A Brighton Street, Biggera Waters
|2 Beds||1 Bath||1 car space|
To watch a video on this property, please copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
3D Online Tour of the inside of the house, please click on this link:
Welcome to 7/22a Brighton Street, BIGGERA WATERS QLD
Partly furnished, fresh interiors and hidden away from busy Marine Parade, this fully renovated 2 bedroom unit offers great value and a contemporary layout.
This gem of a property offers SO much for SO little!
Property Features include:
- Partly Furnished as per photos (TV and Fridge not included)
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- Neat central bathroom with shower & vanity
- Fresh, clean & light filled interiors
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Neat walk through Kitchen with breakfast bar seating
- Modern open plan living/dinning
- Shared balcony on first floor with breezy outlook
- Rear deck, 1 car carport
- Shared communal laundry to share between 8 units
- 1 block to the Broadwater
Located in a convenient area of Biggera Waters, close to the M1 Freeway, schools, Harbour Town Shopping, Dining & Entertainment Precinct, Charis Seafood, Broadwater Parklands and walkways, great for morning and afternoon walks with friends, family and pets.
Council Rates: $1,851* p.a. approx.
Water Rates: $1,316* p.a. approx.
Body Corp Fees: $33* per week approx.
Previously rented at $320 per week
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.