- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
23 / 140 Ferny Avenue, Surfers Paradise
|2 Beds||2 Baths|
Welcome to 'Sovereign Gold Coast'
Enjoy the benefits of this great Northern Surfers Paradise position, with access to both Surfers Paradise and Southport shopping and entertaining hubs. Perfectly placed in a sought-after location just steps to the golden sands of the Gold Coast beaches. A quiet retreat in Surfers Paradise close to shopping, dining and attractions.
This dual key opportunity at Alpha Sovereign is ideal for those seeking quintessential Gold Coast living with the flexibility of a dual income. The one-bedroom apartment features a modern and welcoming space with a lounge, dining area and the convenience of a kitchenette with sink whilst the studio apartment is configured with bedroom and living space all-in-one. Both feature air-conditioning and separate balconies overlooking the stunning lagoon pool and Surfers Paradise skyline.
‘Alpha Sovereign’ Gold Coast, boasts exceptional facilities so you can relax and make the most of your leisure time. Set in a tranquil setting with an intimate atmosphere, where the facilities are well designed and laid out to ensure your comfort.
The apartment features the following:
- Unique Dual Key Apartment Investment Opportunity
- 2 bedrooms, both with BIR's
- 2 Bathroom
- Air conditioned open plan living/dining areas that open onto balcony
- Two private balconies overlooking the stunning lagoon pool
- Beautiful Surfers Paradise and tropical district views from level 2
- Laundry facilities in each apartment
- High ceilings and neutral interiors
The complex features the following:
- Tropical resort gardens, well maintained building
- Sparkling resort pool and spa with sun lounges
- Alfresco dining area next to pool
- Well equipped gymnasium with clean/modern machines
- BBQ facilities with undercover entertaining area with seating
- Security card access to common areas, underground parking and floor levels
- Reception and breezy lobby
- High speed internet available
- Undercover security parking (subject to availability)
Just a three minute walk to the beach via your own private gate and two tram stops to Cavill Avenue - the heart of Surfers Paradise. Easy access to transit, shops, restaurants.
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $2,990* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,644* p.a. approx
Body Corp: $121*per week approx
Currently tenanted with a combined rental income of $630 per week for lease/investment opportunity
Unit 208 - Was leased at $320 per week. Currently Vacant looking for a new tenant
Unit 209 - Leased at $310 per week on periodic month to month lease
* denotes approximate measurements
You'll love how central to everything you are here. A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Jodie Bell or Brad Scott.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.