- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
8 Quambone Street, Worongary
|6 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 7240 Square metres||5 car spaces|
Welcome to 8 Quambone Street is designed for entertaining, with a resort style pool, water slide, wet bar, and huge outdoor covered living area.
Property Features Include:
- 4 bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Open plan living flows to covered entertaining area
- Gourmet kitchen with granite benches, gas cook top, and stainless steel appliances
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Town water plus 2 x 1,000 litre water tanks
- Wet bar with hot & cold running water, dishwasher, and sink
- Self contained flat in shed (air conditioned) - potential income $250 per week
- 24 x 8.5 metre shed plenty of room for all of his tools and toys!
- Fully fenced block with security gate at entrance
- 7,240sqm flat land
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, 8 Quambone Street is set in a very convenient location, only minutes to local shops, beaches, and the M1motorway. Whether relaxing privately or entertaining family and friends, this impressive property is perfect for both!
The new owner of this beloved home will enjoy the surrounds of this quiet community, located near the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac & privately set back off the street with entry through a lockable gate and a long driveway leading to a home that boasts a long list of exceptional features.
Complete with all the conveniences of the M1, Main stream amenities, Robina Town Centre, Mudgeeraba Village, Private schools such as Somerset College, All Saints and Kings College as well as Bond University just a few minutes away.
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $2,024* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $736* p.a. approx
Body Corp: N/A
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.