- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
204 / 30 Paradise Island, Surfers Paradise
|1 Bed||1 Bath||1 car space|
ONLINE OFFERS Finishes 3rd Aug at 6:00pm
For sale by Openn Offers (flexible conditions online Expression of Interest campaign). The Openn Offer is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, cash, subject to finance and also subject to pest and building are no issues.
To watch a Video specifically on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To do an ONLINE INSPECTION of this property using 3D Tour, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To watch a video on how to place an offer on this property, please copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To make an Offer on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To place an Offer on this property, please follow the following instructions:
1. Log on to www.openn.com.au
2. "Sign Up" for free
3. Search for the property "204/30-32 Paradise Island, SURFERS PARADISE"
4. Click on the photo of the property
5. Click on "Join as BUYER"
6. Enter your starting Offer
7. Complete your terms online
8. Remember you can see everyone's bids so its fair and transparent to ALL parties. Also you can increase your offer as many times as you like until Final Buying Stage.
10. If you still don't understand, please call the agent and ask as many questions as you like.
Welcome to 204/30 Paradise Island, SURFERS PARADISE
Sentosa Waters is a boutique 4 storey, tightly held complex peacefully tucked away in the quiet but extremely convenient location that is Paradise Island. Situated on the expansive waters of the Nerang River and a short stroll from the sandy beaches of Surfers Paradise and beyond, this unique apartment block represents the ultimate in waterfront living.
With a seamless indoor/outdoor flow, the North-east facing balcony is perfect for entertaining all year round and features wide city skyline views. The contemporary layout is designed to afford the flexibility of space with over height ceilings and sliding stacker doors opening to create a seamless indoor/outdoor flow. Perfectly placed so close to all of the conveniences of the City centre, yet set back privately to enjoy the peaceful riverside location.
This stunning apartment features a modern galley kitchen, two-way bathroom, ducted air-conditioning and a generous master bedroom plus additional study/multipurpose room. Complimented by lift access to an underground secure car space for convenience of living.
Property Features Include:
- Waterfront Island location, peaceful and secluded pocket. walk to the beach!
- Small boutique complex, highly sought after
- North East Facing, Q1 and city views, simply stunning at night
- Additional great-sized study/multi-purpose room on entry
- Spacious living and dining area, high ceilings capturing the views
- Stacker doors completely open the space to allow alfresco living/dining
- Extremely well maintained, light and bright interiors
- Excellent rental return with current tenancy is $420 p/w until 12/04/22
- Ducted air-conditioning, generous bedroom, large built in wardrobe
- Two-way bathroom, separate internal enclosed laundry
- Residents only building, no holiday accommodation
- Low body corporate, lift access, security building, intercom
- Waterfront pool, spa and BBQ facilities
- Single secure car space, additional visitor parking on site
- Walk to Iconic Gold Coast beaches and transport
- Stroll to famous Surfers Paradise dining & entertainment hub
Enjoy summer days relaxing by the waterfront pool and spa or entertaining family and friends by the BBQ overlooking the main river activity. This is all just short stroll to hub of the Surfers Paradise dining & entertaining district. Surfers Paradise is the host of excellent restaurants, cafes, bars and more. Conveniently located close to a G-link tram stop and stunning beachside and river walking paths.
Council Rates: $1,851* p.a. approx.
Water Rates: $1,336* p.a. approx.
Body Corp Fees: $101* per week approx.
Currently rented at $420 per week until 12/04/2022
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.