- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
2 / 59 Lexington Drive, Worongary
|5 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 546 Square metres||2 car spaces|
ONLINE OFFERS Finishes Wed 15th September 2021 at 6:00pm (Unless SOLD Prior!)
For sale by Openn Offers (flexible conditions online Expression of Interest campaign). The Openn Offer is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, cash, subject to finance and also subject to pest and building are no issues.
To watch a Video specifically on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To do an ONLINE Tour of this property using 3D Tour, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To watch a video on how to place an offer on this property, please copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To make an Offer on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To place an Offer on this property, please follow the following instructions:
1. Log on to www.openn.com.au
2. "Sign Up" for free
3. Search for the property "2/59 Lexington Drive, WORONGARY"
4. Click on the photo of the property
5. Click on "Join as BUYER"
6. Enter your starting Offer
7. Complete your terms online
8. Remember you can see everyone's bids so its fair and transparent to ALL parties. Also you can increase your offer as many times as you like until Final Buying Stage.
10. If you still don't understand, please call the agent and ask as many questions as you like.
Welcome to 2/59 Lexington Drive, WORONGARY
Make the most of the enviable lifestyle and location of this privately placed family home. Perfectly positioned in a convenient pocket of Worongary, privately set back off the street in a family-friendly neighbourhood, you’ll enjoy the peace and quiet of this sought after location of the Gold Coast.
Showcasing fresh light-filled interiors and natural cross-breezes from an elevated position, this large family home offers a dual occupancy opportunity or simply expansive family living with the option of a large home office or second living area. The lower level main living flows seamlessly to a huge undercover alfresco entertaining area extending to the low maintenance lawn and gardens. Enjoy year-round entertaining with family and friends amoungst bird song and the shade of the neighbouring reserve.
With a thoughtful layout that encourages family gatherings downstairs while providing separation where required, the whole family will enjoy spacious living and dining areas, indoor/outdoor entertaining zones, separate bathrooms and an open plan kitchen with breakfast bar overlooking the main living & dining.
The home offers dual street access backing onto San Fernando Drive, offering additional street parking and quick access to scenic morning or afternoon walks. With ample on-site parking in the huge undercover 3 car carport, there's room for multiple cars, a boat, trailer or caravan depending on your needs. Suited to the handyman, the carport houses a built-in workshop for home or vehicle repairs or maintenance.
Live just minutes from all the fantastic amenities and lifestyle of the surrounding suburbs including the conveniences of the M1, Robina Town Centre, Mudgeeraba Village, Private schools such as Somerset College, All Saints and Kings College as well as Bond University just a few minutes away.
Property features include:
- 5 generous bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom features private ensuite bathroom & walk-in robe
- Open-plan centrally located kitchen with bar seating overlooks the large living & dining area
- The main living area extends to a huge undercover alfresco dining area
- Fans in every room plus additional split system air-conditioning in the main living
- A large 600sqm low maintenance elevated block with dual access
- Set perfectly in an elevated position at the end of a cul-de-sac with dual street access
- Backing onto San Fernando Drive, providing quick access to scenic morning or afternoon walks
- 1.5kw Solar power system, 5000L water tanks & solar hot water system
- Downstairs 5th bedroom offers dual living opportunity, large home office or second living area
- Huge undercover 3 car carport with workshop, room for multiple cars, a boat, trailer or caravan
- Minutes to local schools, shops, sporting fields and public transport
- A short stroll to the popular local Cafe and meeting spot for the area
- 10 minutes to the Gold Coast International Airport
- 10 mins to the popular dining hub of Burleigh Heads
- 1 min to the convenience of M1 connecting to all mainstream amenities of the Gold Coast & beyond
Council Rates: $2,177* per year approx.
Water Rates: $1,345* per year approx.
Body Corp Fees: N/A
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.
|4 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|