- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
302 Mandalay Road, Mandalay
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 809 Square metres||2 car spaces|
To watch a Video specifically on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To do an ONLINE Tour of this property using 3D Tour, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
Welcome to 302 Mandalay Road, Mandalay QLD, 4802
The owner has done exhaustive renovations throughout the property and also installed a second internal stairs case in the property connecting downstairs to upstairs.
This exceptional home is located in one of the most sought after areas in the Whitsundays just minutes away from Airlie Beach.
A brilliant position showcasing sweeping Rainforest, Bay, and Island views over the Coral Sea, the Port of Airlie Marina and Airlie Beach town centre. Savour the spectacular sunsets and immerse yourself in the local boating lifestyle from this impressive and spacious home.
With living areas to both levels, the first floor encompasses the kitchen & living areas and two bedrooms (with split system air conditioners) including the master bedroom with accompanying bathroom.
The balcony off the main living area showcases the stunning ocean views and provides a birds-eye view of the sparkling in-ground pool positioned at the front of the home.
The internal staircase leads to the lower level living area, featuring the second and third bedrooms and bathroom. This second living area flows seamlessly to the undercover entertaining area with direct access to the pool.
With an abundance of natural light and cross-breezes throughout, the home offers all-year comfort from this tropical lifestyle retreat. Perfectly positioned in a quiet no-through road, the peace and tranquillity is enhanced by the delightful songs of the local birdlife.
Additionally, for the boat lovers there is room for a boat on the property and a number of boat ramps nearby. For for those with larger boats there is entitlement to purchase a mooring within sight of the property.
Property Features Include:
- Sweeping bay, island and rainforest views, spectacular sunsets
- Located on a very peaceful no-through road, one very quiet neighbour
- Minutes to restaurants, bars, shopping and transport
- Two large underground tanks & two smaller above ground (35,000L)
- Two separate living areas great for family or guests
- Low maintenance house and garden, mainly flat block
- Single car garage plus plenty of extra driveway parking, room for boat
- Boating lifestyle -sunset sailing, Race Week and more
- Boat ramps nearby, or purchase a mooring within sight of the home
- Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef
This property is an absolutely rare opportunity, offering sensational value it wont last long!
Council Rates: $2,400* p.a. approx.
Water Rates: N/A - water tanks for water supply
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.