- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
7 / 8 Alexandrina Drive, Varsity Lakes
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 0 Square metres||2 car spaces|
To watch a Video specifically on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To do an ONLINE Tour of this property using 3D Tour, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=aEtVfB41Eux
Welcome to 7/8 Alexandrina Drive, VARSITY LAKES QLD.
Suitable for investors or the owner occupier.
Desirable end Town House position.
Modern, generously proportioned and wonderfully versatile, this three storey townhouse combines covered outdoor entertaining with open free flowing kitchen and dining. Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout and tidy grassed fully fenced courtyard all conveniently located in the heart of Varsity Lakes, just minutes to Bond University and Robina Town Centre.
FEATURES THE FOLLOWING:
- 3 Generous bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with private balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite with Spa bath
- Spacious upstairs study/multi-purpose area
- Modern, functional and spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- 2 Bathrooms (including ensuite)
- Separate living area, kitchen opens to dining
- Dining area flows seamlessly to undercover entertaining balcony with district views
- Separate downstairs laundry with powder room
- Fully fenced and private courtyard
- Double Remote Garage
- Visitor Parking
- Quite Complex of only seven townhouses
Council Rates: $2,036* per year approx.
Water Rates: $1,653* per year approx.
Body corp. $50* per week approx. (Paid each Quarter)
Sinking Fund Balance: $29,680* approx. as at 30/11/2020
Currently leased with Smart Real Estate for $530 per week until 14/01/2022
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.