- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
9 / 3 Proud Street, Labrador
|3 Beds||1 Bath||1 car space|
To watch a Video specifically on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To do an ONLINE Tour of this property using 3D Tour, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
Welcome to 9/3 Proud Street, LABRADOR QLD 4215
This 3 bedroom two level townhouse is conveniently located only one minute to the beautiful Broadwater.
Featuring a fully fenced and enclosed alfresco entertaining area perfect for use all year round no matter what the weather. 3 Good size bedroom upstairs with ceiling fans and air-conditioning, and open plan living and dining that flows perfectly to the outside undercover entertaining space.
- 3 Bedrooms, each with ceiling fans and two with built-in robes
- Main bathroom upstairs close to bedrooms
- Neat and tidy kitchen opens to living area
- Open plan living/dining flows seamlessly to alfresco entertaining area
- Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Undercover and enclosed outdoor alfresco dining off living space
- Garden shed for convenient on-site additional storage
- One undercover carport and room for a second car off street parking
- Small block of only 11 units
- Close to schools, shops, transport and the beautiful Broadwater
Council Rates: $2,036* per year approx.
Water Rates: $1,337* per year approx.
Body Corp: $25* per week approx.
Currently Leased at $335 per week with good tenant until 25/03/2022. Owner has left rent low as tenant has been in place for approx 8-9 years.
However if you were to vacate and rent out again with a new tenant the Current Rental Appraisal is $460* per week to $500* per week.
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.