- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
58 Tahiti Avenue, Palm Beach
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 663 Square metres||3 car spaces|
11 buyers still looking for a home to buy. Call Brad Scott 0408 338 605 to take sell for more $$$.
To watch a Video specifically on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
Welcome to 58 Tahiti Avenue, Palm Beach
Make the most of the enviable lifestyle and location of this classic Palm Beach family home.
Perfectly positioned in a sought after pocket of south Palm Beach in a family-friendly street, you’ll enjoy the epitome of Gold Coast living with everything at your fingertips. Live central to all the fantastic amenities and lifestyle that Palm Beach has to offer.
Showcasing original timber floors and fresh light-filled interiors that flow seamlessly to the undercover outdoor entertaining area and large in-ground pool. Enjoy year-round entertaining with family and friends, summer nights by the pool and winter by the large outdoor fireplace.
With a thoughtful layout that encourages family gatherings while providing separation when down-time is required, the whole family will enjoy spacious living and dining areas, indoor/outdoor entertaining zones, separate bathrooms and a renovated oversized kitchen with servery.
Palm Beach is hugged by two pristine still water estuaries, Tallebudgera to the North and Currumbin Estuary to the South. Geographically the home is set perfectly within close proximity to world class beaches, a plethora of dining and entertainment options, all within minutes to the M1 for fast access to Brisbane to the north, or south towards the beautiful northern coastline of NSW.
Property features include:
- 4 generous bedrooms with built-in robes, master with ensuite & spa bath
- Open-plan centrally located kitchen leads to outdoor entertaining and pool area
- Undercover outdoor area with wood fireplace/pizza oven and resort style wet bar
- 2 renovated bathrooms, separate study/office nook
- Ducted air conditioning throughout providing all year comfort
- A desirable low maintenance, large 663sqm flat corner block
- Large In-ground pool perfect for swimming most months of the year
- 13.2kw Solar panel system, eliminating power bills
- Located within the PBC (Palm Beach Currumbin) high school catchment zone
- Renovated throughout with scope to further customise to your taste
- Single lock up garage plus 2 car carport – room for multiple cars, a boat, trailer or jet-ski
- Minutes to local schools, shops, sporting fields and public transport
- Walking distance to local Palm Beach shops, cafes & restaurants, Lakeside dog park
- 10 minutes to the Gold Coast International Airport
- 10 mins to the popular dining hub of Burleigh Heads to the North
- 2 mins to the M1 and the convenience of commuting North or South
Council Rates: $2,812* per year approx.
Water Rates: $1,608* per year approx.
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.