- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
9 Holland Court, Broadbeach Waters
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 1009 Square metres||2 car spaces|
ONLINE OFFERS Finishes Tuesday 21 September 2021 at 6:00pm (Unless SOLD Prior!)
For sale by Openn Offers (flexible conditions online Expression of Interest campaign). The Openn Offer is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, cash, subject to finance and also subject to pest and building are no issues.
To watch a Video specifically on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To do an ONLINE Tour of this property using 3D Tour, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To watch a video on how to place an offer on this property, please copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To make an Offer on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To place an Offer on this property, please follow the following instructions:
1. Log on to www.openn.com.au
2. "Sign Up" for free
3. Search for the property "9 Holland Court, Broadbeach Waters"
4. Click on the photo of the property
5. Click on "Join as BUYER"
6. Enter your starting Offer
7. Complete your terms online
8. Remember you can see everyone's bids so its fair and transparent to ALL parties. Also you can increase your offer as many times as you like until Final Buying Stage.
10. If you still don't understand, please call the agent and ask as many questions as you like.
Welcome to 9 Holland Court, BROADBEACH WATERS
Development Opportunity - Prime Central Location
Extremely Rare 1,009m2 Development Opportunity
Prime central location, the potential of this huge 1,009m2 site offers a fantastic development opportunity. Tightly held for over 37 years, this is an extremely rare opportunity to secure and land bank now while Broadbeach Waters and surrounding suburbs continue to surge in growth and development.
Conveniently positioned just off Rio Vista Boulevard, backing onto a nature strip that allows for canal water access. This brick and tile home currently features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large open kitchen, lounge and dining, double garage, and an in-ground pool (not currently in use).
Centrally located only minutes to the bustling hub of Broadbeach, moments from the local Broadbeach Waters shopping hub, Convention Centre, Bowls Club, stunning golden beaches, Pacific Fair, Jupiter's Casino, and Broadbeach shopping & dining precinct, and the popular Moana Park.
With Broadbeach rapidly becoming one of the most attractive beach and lifestyle destinations on the Gold Coast, this original home sits on a 1009m2 block and is located in a prime position, right amongst the highly sought after Broadbeach Waters precinct. The home could also lend itself to a possible renovation with great scope for creative enhancement for someone looking for a home in such an enviable and central location. Renovate the existing home and create your dream home or capitalise on a great development opportunity in this high growth coastal suburb.
Property Features Include:
- Four generous bedrooms with built-in robes, master with air-conditioning & fan
- Two separate bathrooms, main bathroom with large bath and separate toilet
- Single level home on large flat 1009m2 block with a wide 20m street frontage
- Zoned low density, development opportunity (*STCA)
- Fenced rear yard with grassed area, huge 1009sqm block
- Double lock up garage, in-ground pool (not currently in use)
- Central location allows easy access to a range of private and public schools
- *Subject to Gold Coast City Council approval
Renovate, detonate or develop this home, the choice is yours.
Pacific Fair Shopping Centre is a short drive away and Gold Coast Airport is less than 30 minutes by car.
Broadbeach is known as the heart of the Gold Coast, offering lifestyle amenity and convenience all walking distance from George Avenue;
With its luxurious accommodation and spa, iconic bars, restaurants and entertainment precincts, alongside the thrills of a world-class casino.
The Gold Coast’s unmissable shopping & dining destination with 400 stores including the best collection of Australian fashion, luxury and global mega brands.
Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre
A premier Gold Coast venue where large-scale national and international conferences and exhibitions all year round.
Council Rates: $2,493* per year approx.
Water Rates: $1,287* per year approx.
Rental Estimate: $700 to $800 per week rental income
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.