- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
42 Forrest Avenue, Molendinar
|3 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 696 Square metres||2 car spaces|
To watch a Video specifically on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To do an ONLINE Tour of this property using 3D Tour, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
Welcome to 42 Forrest Avenue, MOLENDINAR
This solid brick 3 bedroom single level home features fresh interiors and loads of natural light. The open kitchen overlooks air-conditioned living and dining that flows seamlessly to a large outdoor entertaining deck and courtyard with access to the sparkling in-ground pool. All bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans and a full bathroom with separate toilet in centrally located to all rooms. Enjoy summer entertaining by the pool as the kids play safely in the fully fenced yard. Top it off with plenty of space throughout with mirrored robes in bedrooms, additional hall and laundry storage, plus the bonus of garage shelving and large garden shed.
Perfectly placed close to Trinity Lutheran College, only minutes to the hospital, Griffith University, Bunnings, Crestwood Heights shopping Village, public transport, local shops and the M1 motorway.
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Ceiling fans throughout, air-conditioned living
- Sparkling in ground pool privately set at rear of block
- Outdoor entertaining area perfect for family gatherings
- New carpets and paint throughout
- Spacious remote double lock up garage with built in shelving
- Large garden shed, fully fenced yard
- Large low maintenance block with grassy yard for the kids
- private & securely set behind high front fence
Move in and enjoy immediately, further renovate by adding your own personal touches or rent and receive and excellent return.
Council Rates: $1,742* per year approx.
Water Rates: $1,135* per year approx.
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.