- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
316 Mandalay Road, Mandalay
|3 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 1146 Square metres||2 car spaces|
SOLD by Australia's No. 1 Awarded Agent 2021 - Brad Scott
To watch a Video specifically on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To do an ONLINE Tour of this property using 3D Tour, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
Welcome to 316 Mandalay Road, MANDALAY
A unique, architecturally designed home perfectly positioned in the exclusive enclave of Mandalay.
Everything in this house essentially considers the view; its functional architectural design presents easy living. Generous rooms harmoniously intertwine with comfortable living spaces inside & out.
There is a feeling of connection to a tropical lifestyle. Savor spectacular sunsets & continually changing sea views from an impressive and spacious home that exudes grand tropical charm. Enjoy extensive views over Airlie Beach, Pioneer Bay & beyond,
This is an architecturally designed, stunning pavilion-style property, a winner of an acclaimed HIA Australian House Of The Year award.
With an abundance of natural light and cross-breezes throughout, this home offers all-year comfort. Perfectly positioned in a quiet no-through road, the peace and tranquillity are enhanced by the delightful songs of the local birdlife.
Enjoy this private lifestyle full-time or if you are looking for somewhere to unwind when you visit the Whitsundays, this home is perfectly suited to you.
Suited to couples or families alike, while easily accommodating visiting family or friends with the self-contained downstairs guest accommodation. Ideal as an owner-occupied home or a holiday escape from the southern winters or stresses of city life, and when not in use can produce excellent returns as a short-term holiday rental.
As you drive up to the double lockup garage you enter via a beautifully carved timber entrance door that opens to a tropical courtyard. Timber stairs lead to an open breezeway with a welcoming atmosphere that extends to the sparkling private in-ground pool, surrounded by lovely terraced gardens, backing onto the natural rainforest.
Spaces evolve into the generous open plan living and dining area adjacent to a modern and functional kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, and center island bench. A rear garden BBQ courtyard area seamlessly flows from the kitchen
The large entertaining pagoda is accessed by a walkway. Immerse in the panoramic sea view.
The home offers three large bedrooms (one can be used as an office). The master bedroom, in its own private pavilion, offers a full ensuite, walk-in robe, and sea views. Separate laundry with 2nd bathroom, doors leading to a paved garden courtyard area. Downstairs is a self-contained 3rd bedroom with ensuite & own separate entry making it ideal for visiting guests. This also features sea views.
Additionally, Mandalay Foreshore Park is directly adjacent.
For the boat lover, there is entitlement to purchase a mooring within sight of the property, a convenient boat ramp suitable for a tender is located directly in front of the house. Immerse yourself in the local boating lifestyle, with a grandstand view of the twilight yacht races & Airlie race week
Property Features Include:
- Unique tropical Architectural design, quality fittings, and finishes throughout
- Three bedrooms, three bathrooms, master has ensuite with bath
- Large master bedroom with walk-through robe, ensuite, and stunning water views
- All bedrooms generously sized, with fans and air-conditioning
- Spacious, air-conditioned living area, open plan living, and dining.
- The open kitchen features an island bench, gas cooking, dishwasher, large fridge space.
- Large Self-contained bedroom on a ground-level suitable for extended family or holiday rental
- Beautifully landscaped tropical and native gardens attracting native birdlife
- In-ground saltwater pool with sea views via intelligent use of glass & open home design
- Large eaves, high airy timber ceilings, louvers throughout maximizing tropical ventilation
- Extensive use of rock, timber, and glass ensures the home blends seamlessly with nature
- Unique three pagodas post and beam style design, high-quality design & construction
- Unique internal decorative bamboo ceiling over large front deck pagoda (under color bond roof)
- Sensational water views from all rooms and outdoor areas
- Gated tropical courtyard on ground level, the courtyard at the rear of the kitchen, with a view to the water
- Two large rainwater tanks are adequate for servicing house and gardens
- Protected wildlife corridor borders one side of the property
- Located on a very peaceful no-through road, a prestigious pocket of exclusive homes. More boats sail by than cars on the road.
- Just 10 minutes to the hub of Airlie Beach with restaurants, bars, marinas, shopping, and the ferries at Port of Airlie
- Boating lifestyle - panoramic view of sunset sailing, Race Week, and more
- Park across the road with a boat ramp, or purchase a mooring within sight of the home
- Three-minute walk to the water, bus stop at the start of the road, a bike ride away from the town center
- Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, Marinas, Island Ferries, Fishing, Diving, Golf
Council Rates: $3,001* per year approx.
Water Rates: N/A (Water Tanks in place)
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.