- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
58 / 37 Wagner Road, Murrumba Downs
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 212 Square metres||2 car spaces|
To watch a Video specifically on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To do an ONLINE Tour of this property using 3D Tour, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
Welcome to 58 / 37 Wagner Road, Murrumba Downs
This spacious executive townhouse exudes elegance and charm.
Located in a sought after riverside complex this high quality townhouse features spacious living with loads of storage and a private outlook.
With reverse cycle air-conditioning in the living, dining and master bedroom, plus the addition of fresh natural breezes throughout, you'll enjoy the year-round comfort of riverside living. This 2 storey townhouse ticks all the boxes with 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes and ceiling fans, master features walk-in robe and private balcony with tree top and water views. The spacious main bathroom includes separate shower and corner bath. The high quality open kitchen includes granite bench tops, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, island bench top and plenty of storage. Enjoy entertaining or relaxing alike in the spacious living and dining areas that extend to the undercover outdoor area that overlooks the grassy yard and beyond to Pine River.
The complex is conveniently located with easy access to the M1 providing fast entry to North and Southbound commuting, alternatively just 10 minutes to Murrumba Downs train station.
Enjoy all local Murrumba Downs conveniences including many well regarded schools, restaurant and cafe precincts, recreational
facilities, parkland and just a short drive to the popular North Lakes shopping, dining and entertainment hub.
Property Features Include:
- Split level design, air conditioned open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes, 2 bathrooms plus additional powder room
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, ceiling fan, air-conditioning, private balcony
- Master ensuite with dual basins, dual shower heads and external linen storage
- Open plan living area extends to undercover courtyard overlooking yard and river
- The kitchen features granite bench tops, gas cooking, island bench & lots of storage
- Main bathroom features luxurious large bathtub and separate shower
- Large double remote lock up garage with internal access & built in storage
- Great sized laundry with plenty of storage and access to front secure courtyard
- Lots of storage, Linen cupboard, under the stairs, all bedrooms with robes
- Fully fenced rear yard, security screens, private outlook and fresh breezes
- Secure gated complex with large in-ground swimming pool & undercover seating
Council Rates: $1,813* per year approx.
Water Rates: $1,639* per year approx.
Body Corp: $68* per week approx.
Currently leased at $400 per week until 13/09/2022, long term great tenant in place therefore owner has not increased rent.
Current Rental Appraisal: $480* to $530* per week
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.