- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
40 Oberon Way, Oxenford
|4 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 4063 Square metres||13 car spaces|
SOLD by Australia's Number 1 Awarded Agent! - Brad Scott
To watch a Video specifically on this property, simply click on the link below or otherwise copy and paste the below link into a new web browser:
To do an ONLINE Tour/Inspection of this property using 3D Tour, simply click on the link or you can copy and paste the below link into a new web browser:
Welcome to 40 Oberon Way, Oxenford
Suited to families, the entertainer, the tradesman or gardeners alike! This single level home comes packed full of features and boasting a HUGE shed with lockable storage, an absolute tradesman's delight.
Property Features Include:
- 4 bedrooms, master with walk-through robe, ensuite
- Huge master retreat/ home office or utility room
- Newly updated, freshly painted and new carpets throughout
- Open plan formal living and dining areas plus family room off kitchen
- Open kitchen with granite benches, gas cook top, and servery to formal dining
- Informal dining/family room overlooks sparkling in-ground swimming pool
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning and fans throughout
- BBQ area overlooks pool and undercover balcony, perfect for entertaining
- In-ground swimming pool surrounded by tropical gardens
- A huge 18 x 9.5 metre shed with kitchenette, bathroom and attached carport
- Fully fenced block with plenty of room for the kids, grassy yard front and back
- Solar Hot Water, 4,063sqm flat land
Located in a quiet family friendly street, this single level home is set in a very convenient location, only minutes to local shops, beaches, and the M1 motorway. Whether relaxing privately or entertaining family and friends, this impressive property is perfect for both!
The new owner of this beloved home will enjoy the surrounds of this quiet community, privately set back off the street with a long driveway leading to a huge shed that boasts a long list of exceptional features.
Centrally located close to schools, shopping and the M1 is close by providing quick access to main stream amenities.
Oxenford State School 0.63km
Helensvale State High School 1.63km
Gaven State School 2.31km
Helensvale State School 2.62km
Highland Reserve State School 2.77km
Saint Stephan's College
Jubilee Primary School
Assisi Catholic School
Woolworths & Aldi Oxenford
Bunnings, Kmart & more
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $2,036* p.a. approx.
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $631* p.a. approx.
Body Corp: N/A
Built: 1990* approx.
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.