- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
43 Whitsunday Circuit, Pimpama
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 575 Square metres||2 car spaces|
To watch a Video specifically on this property, simply click on the link below or otherwise copy and paste the below link into a new web browser:
To do an ONLINE Tour/Inspection of this property using 3D Tour, simply click on the link or you can copy and paste the below link into a new web browser:
Welcome to 43 Whitsunday Circuit, PIMPAMA.
This beautifully presented home offers the best of both worlds... a taste of the peaceful country lifestyle yet all of the creature comforts are close by. Enjoy the serenity from the rear entertaining deck with expansive 270 degree views of the conservation reserve that will never be built out - the view is all yours! Four separate living areas make this property perfect for a growing family; escape to the media room while the kids play in their own retreat. This location offers an easy-going vibe with friendly neighbours in this northern pocket of the estate. The walking track connects to the Ningaloo bicycle track through Gainsborough Greens and there are four parks nearby including the very popular 'BimBimba' Adventure park... only five minutes drive or a 2km/25 minute walk. This property is only two years old; there's nothing to do but move in.
Property features include:
- One of a kind scenic position with only one next door neighbour
- 270 degree view of uninterrupted scenery from the expansive cantilevered deck,
- 74m2 entertaining deck with LED lighting under the balustrade handrail
- Northerly aspect; catching sunrises and sunsets framed against the Westerly hills
- Security screens on all exterior doors, and similar fly screen mesh on all windows
- High 2.7m ceilings throughout the house, 2.4 m tall sliding doors and internal doors
- Kitchen with large island bench, stone bench tops, soft-close draws, Induction cooktop, electric oven
- Large walk in pantry with sliding door
- Large built in linen storage,
- 3x3m wooden floored storage loft accessible via the manhole
- Split system air conditioning in main bedroom, living and media rooms
- All bedrooms have remote controlled ceiling fans and LED lighting
- En-suite with double bowls, central drawers in vanity cabinet ,large shower with niche, w/c
- Second bathroom has a large shower with niche, plus deep free standing bath
- Tall laundry storage cabinet
- Electric hot water
- 6.6kW solar system with a 5kW inverter, 22 panels x 300watt each
- 6.3 x 6.0 double garage with epoxy floor, RC 4.8m roller door, workbench with tool storage below and above
- Programmable water irrigation system servicing all gardens
- Low maintenance front garden with dry river bed feature
- Veggie garden beds (5), 2 grape vines, fruit trees and native shrubs
- Well established cottage garden at the rear
- Southern side of house landscaped, developed as a tropical oasis with artificial grass
- No grass to mow as front verge grass area and rear conservation grassed areas are maintained by the council
- Council built and maintained concrete walking path through the grass area of the conservation now under development
- See mountains and the lights of Brisbane on the horizon looking out from on top of a 2.4m rock retaining wall, similar to a lookout over the countryside
- Wallabies, kangaroos and native birds are all seen from the vantage point of the deck.
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,743* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,392* p.a. approx
Body Corp: N/A
Rental Appraisal: $830* to $920* per week (Depending on time of year)
The property will be sold vacant possession
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Jodie Bell or Brad Scott
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.
|4 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|