- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
1001 / 2865 Gold Coast Highway, Surfers Paradise
|1 Bed||1 Bath||1 car space|
To watch a Video specifically on this property, simply click on the link below or otherwise copy and paste the below link into a new web browser:
To do an ONLINE Tour/Inspection of this property using 3D Tour, simply click on the link or you can copy and paste the below link into a new web browser:
Welcome to 'Ipanema'
Enjoy the benefits of this great Southern Surfers Paradise position, with access to both Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach shopping and entertainment hubs. Perfectly placed in a sought-after location just steps to the golden sands of the Gold Coast beaches.
The apartment features the following:
- Great Investment Opportunity
- 1 large bedroom with walk-in robe plus study or guest bedroom
- 1 bathroom with bathtub
- Open plan living/dining areas that open onto the balcony
- Main kitchen has a dishwasher
- One security underground car park
- Private balcony with more room than most
- Beautiful Surfers Paradise and tropical district views from level 10
- Internal private laundry
- High ceilings and clean, fresh interiors
The complex features the following:
- Tropical resort gardens, well-maintained building
- Sparkling resort pool with sun lounges
- Large heated spa and Roman Bath
- Well equipped gymnasium with clean/modern machines
- BBQ facilities with undercover entertaining
- Conference room and Media facilities
- Security card access to common areas, underground parking, and security access to floor levels
Just a three-minute walk to the beach via your own private gate and three tram stops to Cavill Avenue - the heart of Surfers Paradise. Easy access to transit, shops, restaurants.
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $2,280* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,645* p.a. approx
Body Corp: $137* per week approx
Rental Appraisal: $380* to $420*per week (Depending on the time of year)
Currently vacant so ready for Owner Occupier or lease out as an investment
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Jodie Bell or Brad Scott
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.