- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
1 / 14 Oberon Way, Oxenford
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 2488 Square metres||10 car spaces|
To watch a Video specifically on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To do an ONLINE INSPECTION of this property using 3D Tour, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
Welcome to 1/14 Oberon Way, OXENFORD
Located in a quiet family-friendly street, this single-level home is set in a very convenient location, only minutes to local shops, beaches, and the M1 motorway. Whether relaxing privately or entertaining family and friends, this impressive property is perfect for both! An outstanding 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, with space for 8 cars plus a caravan or boat!
Offering 2 large living areas plus an adjoining dining area, this family-friendly property allows plenty of space for everyone. The centrally positioned kitchen features gas cooking, an island breakfast bar with stool seating, a large fridge cavity with plumbing, as well as updated appliances, and plenty of storage. Featuring full drive-in access right to the rear of the property including access to the huge triple bay garage and front and rear carports, while entertaining is made easy with the exceptional added bonus of a large undercover entertaining space that overlooks the large in-ground pool. You'll enjoy hours of entertainment with family and friends all year round.
The new owners of this beloved home will enjoy the surrounds of this quiet community and privately positioned home set back off the street.
Centrally located close to schools, shopping and the M1 is close by providing quick access to mainstream amenities.
Property Features Include:
- 4 oversized bedrooms, master with ensuite
- 2 bathrooms, main with bath
- 2 large living areas including a massive rumpus
- Great size kitchen with gas cooking and island bench
- Hardwood laminate flooring in main living areas
- Split system air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Level block
- 1.5kw Solar power system
- Solar hot water
- Triple bay garage
- Triple carport at rear
- Double carport at the front
- Dedicated undercover caravan/boat space
- Large in-ground pool
- Great sized undercover alfresco area
- Automatic gated front access
Oxenford State School
Helensvale State High School
Gaven State School
Helensvale State School
Highland Reserve State School
Saint Stephan's College
Jubilee Primary School
Assisi Catholic School
Woolworths & Aldi Oxenford
Bunnings, Kmart & more
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,895* p.a. approx.
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $387* p.a. approx.
Body Corp: N/A (building insurance is split 50/50 between owners of Lot 1 & Lot 2)
Built: 1990* approx.
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.
12 / 3554 Main Beach Parade, Main Beach
|3 beds||2 baths||1 car space|