- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
71 Weeks Road, Goodger
|4 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 4 Hectares||5 car spaces|
To watch a Video specifically on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To take an ONLINE Tour of this property using 3D Tour, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
Welcome to 71 Weeks Road, GOODGER QLD.
A beautiful home centrally located in very peaceful surroundings in a sought-after location 10 min south of Kingaroy.
The main feature of this home is effortless entertainment which is made easy with a floor plan allowing a seamless indoor/outdoor flow. Whether relaxing around the dam, the outdoor fireplace, or the undercover entertaining area overlooking the rear yard, you delight in the private and peaceful ambiance of the country lifestyle.
FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE;
- 4 bedroom 1 bathroom newly renovated hardy plank house
- Veranda on three sides, only 1 neighbour
- 10 Acres, only 13 kms from Kingaroy
- Eaves Guttering (fully enclosed gutter system, so no leaves block up your gutters)
- Wood Heater
- Ceiling 100 mm insulation
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Built-in wardrobes
- 3 air-conditioners, 1 is reverse cycle
- Boundary fences only
- 3 Bay/Door Workshop 11.7m X 7.4m
- 3 Garden Sheds
- 2 Door Garage
- 1 Machinery shed
- Chook pen and fenced yard
- Large veggie garden 29 meters X 10 meters
- 2 Large wicking beds and 2 smaller wicking beds
- Fruit trees orange, mandarine, dragon fruit, lemonade tree, and nashi
- Bitumen Road frontage
- Rubbish Collection and mail delivery daily
- Bus pick up 1/2 km away
- 3 X 5,000-gallon poly rainwater tanks
- 1 X 7,000 corrugated tank
- 1 X 300-gallon corrugated tank
- All tanks are interconnected
- Water filters at the pump and at the kitchen sink
- 1 megalitre Tarong Water
- 1 Dam
- Equipped Bore
- Water piped to 3/4 of the property
- Solar Hot water system
- PV 5kw Solar grid-connected system
PLEASE NOTE EXCLUSIONS OF THE SALE:
- Off-grid solar SMA Inverter, Narada batteries, and off grid accessories.
South Burnett Regional Council Rates: $1,639* p.a. approx
Currently, Owner Occupied so you can move in or lease out
Large block: 4.0 Ha block
Rental Appraisal $500 to $550 per week
Words won't do. It's a 'must-see property'!!
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.
80 Parkview Parade, Ripley
|4 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|