- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
7 June Court, Miami
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 610 Square metres||2 car spaces|
To watch a Video specifically on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To take an ONLINE Tour of this property using 3D Tour, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
Welcome to 7 June Court, MIAMI QLD
A Gardeners delight with large raised garden beds and black fertile loam soil. Sweet Crimson Grapes grow over an Arbour giving shade in summer. Currently growing: bananas, red dragon fruit, red papaya, figs, plus a full suite of vegetable seedlings. Autumn is planted, ready for Winter, Queensland’s best growing season.
A special feature of this house is the Central Inner Atrium, which allows the East cooling breezes off the nearby Ocean to cool the entire house throughout Summer.
House is framed in solid Hardwood timbers- No termites here!
Brick veneer exterior bagged and painted. All windows are fitted with lockable, powder-coated, sliding windows. All window and door openings are fitted with Crimsafe Steel protective screens.
HOME FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 3 large bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms Master with ensuite.
- 2 indoor and 2 outdoor lounge areas giving warm or cool options to suit the season.
- Separate Dining room / Office
- Large 53 Litre salt pool beside Merbau North West decked entertainment area.
- Oversized UV screens provide shade, privacy, and cooling protection from the sun around the pool.
- Ample outside Power Sockets installed
- Nth East tiled deck faces greenery of the gardens plus full UV privacy Screen
- Reverse Air Cons in Main bedroom and Kitchen / Lounge.
- Double garage with Merlin Automatic Door opener.
- 14 solar panels on the roof with a new Fronius Galvo 3kV Inverter.
- Pool is wired for Tariff 33; the cheapest option.
- Smart meter at the gate. (No more waiting around to let the meter man in.
- 6500 liters Rainwater on the property - Piped to the Main garden or pumped to pool or gardens.
- Fully Fenced: Concrete around Pool, and Colorbond on the remainder
- Garden / Storage Shed at rear of property (Size of a single garage) Man-Cave?
- Garden hall attached to Shed.
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $2,655* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,537 p.a. approx
Built: 1965* approx
Rental Appraisal: $1,000 to $1,200 per week
Currently Owner Occupied so you can move in or lease out
Large block: 610* square meters
* denotes approximate measurements
You'll love how central to everything you are here.
Words won't do. It's a 'must-see property'!!
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Simply click on the 3D Tour to do an online inspection of the property.