- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
51 Clear River Boulevard, Ashmore
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 446 Square metres||2 car spaces|
To watch a Video specifically on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To take an ONLINE Tour of this property using 3D Tour, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
Welcome to 51 Clear River Blvd, ASHMORE
Situated at the end of a quiet cul de sac, is this amazing well presented 4 bedroom, double-story house with a great size fully fenced backyard on a 446sqm block of land in the "River Heights" estate. As you walk into the property through the front door, you are greeted with an expansive living room. Then there is a good size kitchen with a second informal living/dining room, which then leads outside to the backyard. Easy family living with 4 bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes and the master bedroom with its own private ensuite.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Carpeted main living rooms and bedrooms throughout
- Tiled kitchen and informal living areas
- West rear lawn for sitting back and watching the sunset with some wine and cheese
- Split system air cons
- Undercover alfresco entertaining outdoor area on tiled floors overlooking the fully fenced backyard
- Low maintenance gardens
- Great family area, close to multiple parks, plenty of walking tracks, and only 1 block to the main river
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $2,158* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,986* p.a. approx
Currently Leased with Smart Real Estate at $650 per week until 16/12/22
Body Corp: N/A
* denotes approximations and/or measurements
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable tranquil location.
The property is central to everything. Only 3 mins to the M1 motorway so you can head North to the famous theme parks, Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, or head south to the airport, tweed coast or Byron Bay. You are also right next to the main river and close to some of the Good coast best schools including Emmanuel College, Trinity Lutheran, and Benowa State schools. Less than 20 mins to the beach and close to Ashmore City, Ashmore Plaza, Benowa Village, Benowa Gardens, & Cocos Shopping Centres.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.