- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
8 Buccaneer Court, Paradise Waters
|4 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 746 Square metres||4 car spaces|
This exclusive single level waterfront entertainer is sure to impress!
Located in one of the Gold Coast's stand out suburbs, it's sun-drenched aspect and alluring open plan entertaining areas, you'll enjoy poolside privileges of a resort right here in the peacefulness and privacy of your own home.
This stunning residence has the following features:
- Situated on a 746 block with beautiful 20m of sandy beach
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- 4th bedroom / study / office with tiled floor
- 3 bathrooms inc 2 Ensuite
- Master bedroom and 2nd bedroom with Ensuite
- Powder room
- Laundry room access to outside
- Large entertainers kitchen with granite marble bench tops
- Underground waterfront boathouse with Private Jetty
- Private alfresco outdoor entertaining area
- Undercover patio with entry from living, dining and master bedroom in the middle of the house
- Waterfront swimming pool with sandstone paving
- Separate living and dining area
- Double lock up garage with undercover secure carport
- Private courtyard
- Electric gate
- Low maintenance gardens
Be the envy of your friends in this striking property.
Term: 6 months to start with
Amount: $1,800 per week
Garden & Pool Maintenance: Tenant Responsibility
Water usage: Tenant responsibility
For more information or to book an inspection, please contact Junko Scott 0430 341 732.
*Please check open home times on day of inspection in case of cancellations.
*Please note 1Form applications will not be considered. Application forms can be downloaded and printed from www.smartrealestate.com.au or will be available at the inspection.
* denotes approximate measurements
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.