- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
11009 / 1328 Gold Coast Highway, Palm Beach
|2 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 116 Square metres||1 car space|
Welcome to the South-West aspect 10th Floor apartment 11009 in Tower 1 of "Magnoli Apartments"
Supreme quality and style are on offer in this sensational apartment. Offering spectacular views capturing magnificent Ocean Views!
With breathtaking 10th floor views, flawless contemporary coastal design, and an enviable position less than 150m from the Palm Beach coastline. This near-new architecturally designed 3 bedroom apartment located in the Southern tower showcases a plethora of features to delight those seeking a luxury lifestyle in the heart of this vibrant coastal community. This unique apartment will impress the most discerning buyers and investors alike.
Located just a short stroll from the sands of stunning Palm Beach, and a growing selection of quality cafes, shops, restaurants, and bars, enjoy the convenience of public transport and an abundance of amenities right on your doorstep. Leave the car at home and soak up the atmosphere of this sought-after coastal lifestyle.
Property Features Include:
- Master bedroom with a walk-in robe, with an impressive oversized ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles.
- Kitchen features a large island with stone benchtops, soft-close cabinetry, induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher and Smeg appliances.
- European Oak timber flooring throughout.
- Open plan Kitchen, Living, and Dining.
- Fully ducted air-conditioning to every room with multi-zone function.
- Floor to ceiling double glazed glass doors on the balcony.
- Large outdoor balcony perfect for the entertainer and to take in the views.
- Second bedroom features wall to wall mirrored built-in robes and large windows offering views to the Pacific Ocean
- Ample storage throughout
- 1 x secure parking spaces with a separate private lockup cage for storage.
- Pet-friendly (subject to Body Corporate approval)
- Intercom for visitor access
- Abundant natural light
Located on Nineteenth Avenue in Palm Beach, only 150 meters from the beach, Magnoli Apartments features two boutique architecturally designed buildings interlaced with vibrant cascading gardens and premium amenities including a large community park and on-site dining. Resident amenities include a large private pool, sun deck, barbecue area, lounge, and landscaped entertaining areas.
The southern Gold Coast has long been a treasured locality for those drawn to a quieter coastal lifestyle, away from the bustle of better-known tourist destinations. Popular village precincts, national parks, and pristine beaches and estuaries have charmed their way into the hearts of locals and loyal visitors alike, matched with an equally impressive level of opportunity and growth.
Magnoli Apartments features luxury living overlooking an expansive community park. Designed to embrace the Gold Coast’s stunning year-round climate, residents are encouraged to take advantage of the exquisite park front vantage and alfresco dining spaces.
Council Rates: $2,183* per year approx.
Water Rates: $1,857* per year approx.
Body Corp Fees: $103* per week approx.
Sinking Fund: $301,294 as at 31st Mar 2022
Currently Leased with a great tenant until 13th June 2022
Rental Appraisal Estimate: $850* to $940* per week approx
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.